Friday, September 14, 2012

Spotted 1/52 (week 2, 09.12)

I love beautiful designs.

So since I am too sleepy right now to wax lyrical about Pulau Perhentian (cliched, I know), an idea came about. Why don't I share some of the beautiful designs I've seen around town? I am very bad with dates so I won't attempt to time-stamp any of these. (All the photos I share here are my own unless specified.)


Portobello mushroom burger, Bens KLCC.
After having this at three different places, this arrangement appears to be the way Klang Valley restaurants serve the burger.


Durian pancake, Sweetchat Berjaya Times Square
Aren't they lovely? :) They taste great too! (RP: About RM8 inclusive of tax)


Stone vegetarian (more vegan) bibimbap, Kimchiharu Jaya One
A very scrumptious meal. Small eaters may find it difficult to finish it. I like the way the black bowl and serving plates contrast against the light brown table. The metal cutleries add a nice modern touch.


Vegetable set in some Vietnamese place.
Vege wrapped in vege. The carrots, cucumber and another leafy vegetable (I don't remember what was it) are wrapped in a piece of nice boiled green cabbage leaf (I think). Eat this with a light chilli sauce: yummy!



Peeptoe heels..
Spotted this in black too. The heels are designed to slant outward so that it offsets the way our feet usually turn inward when we wear these darlings. Very comfortable, but not for long. (Oh well.)
Artsy notebook covers
I just love the batik motifs on the little black book and the cursive letters on the grey one! Very classy and yet functional. Great for work - pleasing but not too distracting.


Interior decoration at Delicious, Mid Valley.
The view from the side (above), and the view from below (bottom). The yellow light gives the place a very soft and warm atmosphere to the place. A good place to relax with friends.

So, there you go. :) The first installation of Spotted. Would love suggestions on where to go for great decor and unique designs.

Ciao!
Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment