Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spotted 1/52 (Week 2. 10.12)

Recovering from a cold is not fun. It is messy, the meds make you hyper drowsy, and for some reason or the other, you are very very hungry. This is bad news for me because I don't have the strength to exercise, and all I do is eat and sleep. My only consolation is that this ordeal will help me lose the few kgs that I intend to shed. Anyway, since I'm drugged and drowsy now, and determined to say one or two words, here's the second installation of spotted. My fave photos in between this post and... the last Spotted post.

Ok, this is a bit gross - it's a half eaten layered chocolate and coffee sponge cake  with fresh cream on top. When I saw the colour gradient, I had to take a picture! I don't know where this is from, but the baker is a genius! It tasted great too.

Spotted this in The Star. Nice, clean watch face with a cute dial that shows the date. I think this is my dream watch for now, if only I won the lottery yesterday.

Isn't the spiral-shaped stirrer absolutely cute? Makes the drink even sweeter than it actually is. If you are on a diet, stay away from this drink. It is really, really sweet. Spotted at The Garden, Mid Valley.

This... is one of the most pretty pictures I've taken with the iPhone. I think. But it's because this is a very beautiful place. Spotted at Straits Quay, Penang. Just behind this row of shops on the left is a marina that has a breathtaking view.

Smoked salmon sandwich at Blue Fish and Reef (I hope I got the name right). Wonderful salmon, not crazy about the bread. But if you take this outdoors, the sea breeze will make up for it! Spotted at Straits Quay, Penang.

Lovebirds spotted at a friend's wedding. So romantic!

Now, this is really an act of eating your heart out. This fish paste at 100C steamboat restaurant off Jalan Kuchai Lama is  quite the delicacy there. 

Mmm... cheesecake. Need I say more?

Scott Garden at Old Klang Road at night. The lighting gives the place a calm and serene outlook, even with loud music piping into several pubs close by.

So there you have it. Spotted #2. :) Will be back with more...

No comments:

Post a Comment