Saturday, October 6, 2012

9 craziest things I did so far

Courtesy of SkyJump (Auckland). Boy thinking about it still gives me the adrenaline high.
I consider my life rather average and nondescript. No roller coasters, no shocking developments. But I'm sometimes impulsively foolish and there's no end to the number of crazy friends I have in my life. In no particular order, here's the list. Will try to blog about them soon.

1. Jumped off a 192m building
2. Spent RM3 a day on food for 3 days
3. Took three weeks off to reflect on life at an isolated meditation centre
4. Built a man-made wetland
5. Buried my first lab rat
6. Went without sleep for 72 hours on a can of Livita
7. Swallowed my first escargot
8. Searched for worm eggs in monkey poop
9. Wore a saree with a petticoat a size smaller (and nearly died of oxygen deprivation)

Off to meet some people I haven't met for a very, very long time! I'm sure I could add to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment